The Shirley Ryan AbilityLab in Chicago earned the No. 1 spot on U.S. Information & World Report‘s 2022-23 Greatest Hospitals for Rehabilitation rating launched July 26.
U.S. Information evaluated 799 hospitals, rating the top 50 for his or her care of sufferers recovering from a wide range of incidents, together with strokes, extreme burns and traumatic mind accidents.
Listed here are U.S. Information‘ 10 top rehabilitation hospitals:
1. Shirley Ryan AbilityLab (Chicago)
2. TIRR Memorial Hermann (Houston)
3. Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital (Charlestown, Mass.)
4. Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation (West Orange, N.J.)
5. UW Medication-College of Washington Medical Middle (Seattle)
6. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
7. Rusk Rehabilitation at NYU Langone Hospitals (New York Metropolis)
8. Shepherd Middle (Atlanta)
9. MossRehab (Elkins Park, Pa.)
10. UPMC Mercy (Pittsburgh)